Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We finally are in our house and have the internet!!








We got to move into our house on the 22nd of Feb and we just now got internet...geez I felt like I was living in the stone age. Since I do everything online including our bills so that kind of sucked. We are having our house warming on March 29th at 5pm for anyone who wants to come. It's a potluck so bring something!! Oh yeah and it's a day after Cory's 30th birthday!! Okay that's all the pictures you get to see since this thing takes about 5 years to upload photos! I guess you will have to come to the house warming to see the whole house!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Dang that looks so good! You must of had some awesome friend help you with that! :)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it! I will have to have you email directions. Hey, that is the day before Donny's birthday, but he won't be 30 until next year. We married OLD men!
I love the PINK in Abbys room.

Michelle Bebe said...

cute! is the bedding from target?

nash has the green and brown with the elephants, it looks similiar.

a new house is so FUN!

Contributors